Monday 28 October 2013

Top 100 Christmas samples no 11 and no 12



Hello everyone, I hope you all have had a good weekend and that you are all safe and sound after these 80 mile an hour winds , we had a pretty rough ride between 5am -7am this morning  and only a few minor mishaps,and no eletric for 5 hrs was fun ... but we are all fine, And as the weather was so foul over the weekend I stayed in the indoor Workroom and made many Christmas card fronts using the new Stencil designs for 2013 of which I shall posting mid week next week once I get them mounted onto cards and scanned.
Tonight we shall look at sample 11, and 12, created with the adorable Donkey Decoupage stamp sets available from Imagination crafts.


Donkey Decoupage Stamp set


                                       
 No11, I love the colour tones on this sample the blue backing paper is from Craft Creations, Bazzil basics blue for the base layer , this time I've coloured with copics as a frame so the gate will stand out 6 layers in all from the back to the donkey's head. Watercolour pencils on the sky on the base card to create the clouds and light blue sky once all is dry I've added detail Diamond, the greeting is simply stamped and mounted onto the same blue card and attached over the ribbon that was wrapped around , a few Gems to finish either side.
No 12 , Water colour pencils this time and I've added the robin on the top of the fence, there is I think only 5 layers including an extra layer of the Holly leaves, I have to say though I used a red felt tip for the berry dots and then just a touch of red detail Sparkle the backing card is a form of light cardboard which I made a tag and stamped the greeting and added the corner holly cluster from the set, the green backing was created by using versa mark through the Flourishes Stencil sponged, then add a sprinkling of mica, buffed and set with hairspray I've then used the detail diamond wand to the curls here and there...

Thank you for dropping by till tommorrow.......Happy Crafting Jayne xx

2 comments:

  1. Two gorgeous cards Jayne. Love how one stamp can look so different.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete