Sunday 20 October 2013

Thank you....

Good afternoon everyone....to day I have actually managed to make and write  all my birthday thank you cards,I'm stunned....... I haven't been able to do something for myself for the last 3 or so years, I have always been up to my neck with Imagination crafts whether it was Designing or Sample making for shows or new design mock ups, coming up with new ideas or revamp old ideas with new products, Adverts or another deadline that was important to finish, ...to having time on my hands to do the things that I would like to do rather than deadlines to meet .....  it's Fantastic!!! and I've been painting aswell !!!!.....don't get me wrong I loved my Job ...but it was taking over my life.!!!!!!
...
so today  I've scanned these 5 to share with you I've managed to make 20 all using the same products but in different colours, I also found that most of the pastel and glossy card matched most of the fronts, so it was just a case of trimming then re mounting on 6x6 card stock. I added an insert to do all my hand written thank you letters, and all these were created while doing my demo's during using the last years shows, and then I added ribbons and the greeting embossed with gold Detail embossing powders, I think they make excellent quick and elegant cards

Products used:  Birdcages Stencil, Sparkle medium Gold, Hunter Green ,Sage Green, Antique Bronze,Gunmetal, Silver and Old rose. patterned card stock  in order of appearance Cottage Garden,Moments,Wishing Well,Gathering thoughts and Secret Garden,  the colours were applied using the masking and detail technique with a detail spatula,As I was doing at the shows some of you may have seen...if not This may be a good workshop sheet  or step by step to do here on the blog , if you would like a copy or would like to see the step by step, send me a message and I'll tag it on.. hope you enjoy viewing them....







Thanks for dropping by hope to see you again tomorrow when I'm starting the top 100 Christmas Card samples , which will span across my  design Era with Imagination Crafts..so there will be some of the older design samples aswell as the newer ones ...

till then...... Happy Crafting Jayne x

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cards Jayne. Would love to see a step by step of the masking and detail technique.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Mags, I have one or two ideas how to do this maybe even a u tube to make things easier to see how it's done, but it's not that hard to do ..x

    ReplyDelete