Tuesday 15 October 2013

Decoupage Christmas 2013 Cottages

Good evening all, tonight's 2 are made with the Cottages decoupage stamp set....I love working with these, you can do so many things and tailor the card to suit,



  Very Christmassy !!!!!! I've layered the border as a window which set back the Cottages. all layers coloured with tombow pens but Copics could be used or even watercolour pencils, then I have used Woodware's White fluffy stuff,on the road path and tops of roofs and down one side of the tree, with a touch of giltter sprinkled on while wet or once I've heat set and puffed it up with a heat gun I've added Diamond sparkle (detail)  cut out an extra tree and mounted that, around the edge I've used a sponge and Sage sparkle medium dabbed and smuged the edges , ribbon wrap to finish with the greeting stamped and mounted over the ribbon,all layers mounted onto Dark green card before mounting on the card

This one Brilliant for the New home card.....and can be layered so many times, this time I've coloured it with Copics the little extra stamp was used for the background on the rusty coloured card with Tim holtz  Rusty Hindge ink pad, just on the diagonal corners,Die cut the greeting after stamping on card stock, I've atually cut around the edge of the cream card to get the 3m border ribbon wrapped and bowed to finish,

thank you for dropping by...... tomorrow will be the turn of the Candle border Decoupage stamp set, till then Happy Crafting  Jayne x

2 comments:

  1. Not sure that I would have thought of using the stamp for a new home card but it looks great. Very versatile stamp.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. the New home greeting is on the set which is a bonus, I think I would use this one for Retirment too ...Jayne x

    ReplyDelete