Monday 14 October 2013

Christmas Decoupage stamps 2013

Good evening everyone, Hasn't the weather changed...Brrr ...tonight's Christmas Decoupage stamp set is Robin on a Post  here are 2 samples with a very different look ....


 This one a very snowy Christmas scene decoupaged with the robin on the final 5 layer,  Tombow felt pens for Colouring and White fluffy Stuff for the snow once heat set  I've used diamond sparkle detail wand which makes the snow glisten, mounted on the blue card stock and then on Blue Snow patterned card stock I think this card will be very useful this year for cards, to finish I've created a tag and wrapped blue ribbon...
On this one I think is more Autumnal looking or just after the snow has melted, and would be great for those winter birthday's without being too christmassy, this time coloured with Copics and layered window style on to brown card stock and then onto Green linen patterned card stock,then  I added a touch of diamond sparkle here and there as a border on the green linen and again on the image to add a little sparkle, ribbon and wire wrap to finish...

Cottages Decoupage stamp set tomorrow night, Till then thank you for dropping by ....Happy Crafting     Jayne x

2 comments:

  1. Love the stamp and how you can really change the look by using different backgrounds and colouring differently.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Mags I think this is my favorite one this year but I love them all...Jayne x

    ReplyDelete