Thursday 27 February 2014

One or two pretties tonight....


Hello ...I know another week gone, well nearly ....I'm in making card mode again...  with all the latest designs some you haven't seen yet...  am keeping them under wraps for a little while longer.. here are some pretties drawn from the art work I was kicking around mid of last year, using the same format with the nestie Dies and colouring with copics pens, I want to play more with these i can see butterflies and other flowers working in the same manner ... 

 lilacs and mauve's give a softer look although i have some coloured even softer  and layered more which i'll share once the cards are completed ..
This one again a smaller version to the art work done for the trip tic works really well shrunk and again because there is no border the nesties are the perfect companion... beads in the center of the flowers look great ,Actually the trip tic would work well as a Zig Zag card ummmm...

This next few weeks are going to be a little mad or rather madder than usual, I have so many things i need to get started, finished or prepped up ...I am working on  more of the out the frame looks either the shed  or green house for more of an ''in the garden ''look with wooden planters and hanging baskets oh yes and a ''trug o flowers'' just need to find the right back ground ...they look ok on their own too for a special thank you..  so i'll try over the weekend to get those completed .. and then there are more in the Man's World coming shortly....


I have also been given a commission in the art side of me  so will have to do a little more serious painting stuff, but I shall do my best to keep popping in and showing you the cards as they get completed till then


Happy crafting Jayne x

No comments:

Post a Comment