Tuesday 24 December 2013

and finally ....the Top 10 of the top 100 Christmas sample cards


Hello everyone and now for the last of the Top 100 

 No10, Flowers Decoupage..
 No9, Owls Decoupage, with watercolour pencils.
No8, Robin on a post coloured with Copic pens.
 No7 Cottages with Copics and white fluffy stuff for the snow.
 No 6, Easel card with Donkey Decoupage with watercolour pencils,
 No5 Donkey Decoupage with watercolour pencils  and flourishes Stencil and mica misting...
 No4 , Candle Decoupage coloured with Copic pens

No3, Robin on a post with Copic pens and a penny black stamp for the holly background stamped with pearlescent ivy ink pad
 No2 , Cottages again with Copics and white fluffy stuff on vellum sparkle paper and penny black greetings
And my No1, quite different from my usuall cards but as I have had more time I've been playing with some of the dies I have bought because I liked but never had the time to play with then untill now.....

I hope you have enjoyed seeing these cards and that they have given you some inspiration and ideas that you can use and do with my designs.. all of these stamps and stencils and many more of my designs can be bought from www.imaginationcrafts.co.uk

I would also like to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy new Year, I have a very busy calender over the next week and so I may not get back here till the new year when the Art blog will be up and running too

Till then Happy Crafting Jayne

1 comment:

  1. Love your top 10 Jayne. The decoupage stamps are all gorgeous.
    Wishing you and your loved ones a Merry Christmas. Hope you have a lovely time.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete