Saturday 18 August 2012

The Gallery.... continued Day 2



Good evening again ... I'm glad you could join me over here on my blog ...here are this evenings extra samples

 This is a gate fold card, inside it has Flourishes border with Silver sparkle medium and the front with Flourishes full stencil I have also stippled the flowers with Silver too,

  Flourishes Border on green glossy card, with Metallic Sparkle.. the flowers Marianne Creatables...Very usful sets ..I can see me using these lots.....
 Snowflake Flurry on Acetate overlay Black glossy card, Martha Stewart border punch and the border was stippled with silver Sparkle medium.
 Gold sparkle Medium on Acetate as on the previous one overlayed Cream card stock,border punch and gold ribbon
 Again a gate fold card with Holly scrolls and Metallic Sparkle inside I used the Holly scrolls border.
 Snowflake flurry border stencil Silver Sparkle Medium on Acetate overlayed Blue card stock.
Holly scrolls border with Metallic Sparkle the edges are stippled with the same to match....Hey and the Flowers!!!!.

Don't forget you can whiz over to www.Imaginationcrafts.co.uk see some more there too...

Ok that's it for another evening see you again tomorrow Jayne x

No comments:

Post a Comment