Wednesday 1 August 2012

Matt's Birthday card

Hi all...what kind of mother forgets, well nearly forgets to make her son his Birthday card ???? ...er me ...well I have had all the ingredients together  in a corner ready for me  to do it,,, and well... I was so busy getting things onto the Blog yesturday..I suddenly realised that i hadn't done it .ooops!!!!...mad panic moment!!!!! and only 25 mins till he was home from work yesturday evening...
..Go Go Go !!!.......made it ...phew!!!! don't you just love these oldies they are  the classics of the Penny Black range this one is 'Prank Call' 1682 K...coloured with Copics..and it's always nice to do something a little different ....and this suited Matt well as he's always on the phone!!!!.....

'Happy Birthday Matt'

more soon ...Jayne x

No comments:

Post a Comment