Tuesday 1 April 2014

Meet the Bluetit family

Good evening everyone , Sorry for no posts lately been a bit tied up with one or two things ....Tonight I'm showing you one of my latest designs Blue Tit Family. Actually taken from a watercolour I've been commissioned to do and you will see that over on the Art Blog ..soon



 I managed to re size this to a 7 x 5 card and was given to my Mother on Mothering Sunday last week
 It would work equally well as a Easter card which was ask for recently...
 This is the smaller version with just two babies and works well on a  6x6 square card for Easter
 For Birthdays
 And another version for Birthdays all coloured with Copic pens layered as much or as little to suit.


On a sad note I made this card for a very special friend who lost her Husband last week to Cancer, Colin was also a close friend of mine and I shall miss him, I am going to be away for the next 5 days to spend some time with Carole so I won't be blogging probably not until the end of next week. so until then enjoy this weather and I'll see you soon....

Happy Crafting Jayne x

1 comment:

  1. Love the blue tit cards Jayne. So versatile for lots of different occasions. Sorry to hear about your friend's husband. I am sure your lovely card and presence will be a comfort to her during this sad time.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete