Monday 16 January 2012

Hello again,
Ok i thought what might be a good idea for future followers, would be for me to give you a brief introduction of my self. And then show you a few card samples ,that i have been working on and hopefully in time i'll get some step by step projects done for you all to have a try..

I am the Creative Design Director for Imagination Crafts http://www.imaginationcrafts.co.uk/ I not only Desisgn some of their products, such as the Decoupage stamps,Stencils and Stencil Stamping stamp sets, i'm also privalged to say i create some of the Card samples for their TV shows on Qvc and the craft shows we attend around the country where you will see me demonstrating along side of the very creative Sue Jones as seen on QVC, i must also mention that our next show is at 6pm on 27th Jan 2012, where you will see some of the samples following shortly, Sue will be showing us some Brand New Stamps and Stencils along with new techniques, the things that make you go WHOW!!! so don't miss it,
I have to admit that this has to be the most exciting time in my Crafting Journey,I love my Job, to be honest it's not a job...it's a passion and i'm extremely lucky to be able to design the products and then use them, and i'm sooooo enjoying myself!!!!!..

So less chat and more action...these are a few card samples to get us going... hope you like them?






All the Stamps, Stencils, Mica products and paints used in all of these samples can be found at http://www.imaginationcrafts.co.uk/
see you soon

 Jayne x


No comments:

Post a Comment